There’s a lot to be said for this relatively new kid on the block in the Malecon – most people think of it as the Rocky Point version of Chili’s or TGI Fridays. The scale is smaller, but the bar/grill concept is the same. They serve up some of the best burgers in town, and are by far in the top 5 as far as...
The Thirsty Parrot might just be the most fun and uplifting restaurant/bar in Rocky Point! It is definately the only Carribean themed restaurant. Its run by two sisters, Cathi and Terri, both who share a love for travelling to the islands. Throughout the decor, you can find signs, flags, and other sea farer memorabilia along...
The Point restaurant located in the Malecon offers a unique dining experience of enjoying your culinary delights on a specially built peer with a restaurant built right on top of it. This two story facilities offers amazing sunset views usually only reserved for boats. The Point Restaurant Read More →
- PINACATE GETS SNOW THIS WINTER January 13, 2016 Reservations
- TIME FOR VACATIONS January 13, 2016 Reservations
- SEA SHEALS IN PUERTO PEÑASCO January 13, 2016 Reservations
- Adoption Centers January 13, 2016 Reservations
- Puerto Penasco January 13, 2016 Reservations
- CONSTRUCTION STORES IN PUERTO PEÑASCO January 13, 2016 Reservations