There’s a lot to be said for this relatively new kid on the block in the Malecon – most people think of it as the Rocky Point version of Chili’s or TGI Fridays. The scale is smaller, but the bar/grill concept is the same. They serve up some of the best burgers in town, and are by far in the top 5 as far as...
The Thirsty Parrot might just be the most fun and uplifting restaurant/bar in Rocky Point! It is definately the only Carribean themed restaurant. Its run by two sisters, Cathi and Terri, both who share a love for travelling to the islands. Throughout the decor, you can find signs, flags, and other sea farer memorabilia along...
The Point restaurant located in the Malecon offers a unique dining experience of enjoying your culinary delights on a specially built peer with a restaurant built right on top of it. This two story facilities offers amazing sunset views usually only reserved for boats. The Point Restaurant Read More →
- Project to keep our Clean Beaches July 31, 2014 Reservations
- THE YAKESITAS SEAFOOD RESTAURANT. July 31, 2014 Reservations
- Long Walks in Rocky Point July 31, 2014 Reservations
- My New Life in Rocky Point, Mexico July 31, 2014 Reservations
- Why to come to Rocky Point July 31, 2014 Reservations
- Eco Fun Rentals July 31, 2014 Reservations